Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Posted by Admin on May, 02, 2019
What is that spinel whose one of the largest producers in the world is India? Chromium sand! Along with India, South Africa and Kazakisthan also are the largest producers of the useful iron oxide. Thus, there is a huge number of Chromite sand suppliers in India.
What is Chromite sand?
Chromite Sand is a naturally occurring iron chromium oxide. Chromite sand is found naturally in the crust of the earth and is one of the most useful minerals. The chromite sand can be used for various purposes such as for manufacturing stainless steel and many other useful products.
These small dark grey granules have a pH level of around 6.5 to 7.5. These dark grey granules have high heat stability, which further extends its uses. No wonder that the business of wholesale chromite sand in India is growing a little every day.
Chromite sand is one of the by-products produced during the production of ferrochrome. Thus, the ore consists primarily of iron and chrome.
Properties of Chromite Sand:-
The various and useful chemical, as well as physical properties of these small dark grey granules, can be listed as:-
• High heat stability
• Good thermal conductivity
• Capable of resisting slag attack
• Its dimensional stability is high
• It\'s melting point is at 2150 degree Celsius
• Has good resistance to thermal shock
• Good resistance to burn on and metal penetration
Various uses of chromite sand:-
The many good physical and chemical properties of this ore of iron find many good uses in the manufacturing companies. The many uses of the product can be listed as follows:-
• Different chromite sand suppliers in India have claimed that they mostly supply the product to steel and iron production companies. This is so because chromite sand is used as the core in many high duty steel and grey iron foundries. Chromite sands are also used as mold making sand in such companies.
• Another field where Chromites Sand in India gains huge profit from are the glass container production companies. Chromite sands are used by these companies to produce glass beverage containers, mainly, green glass containers.
• Wholesale Chromite Sand in India is also used by steel production companies where these sands are used as fillers.
• As evident from the pH value of chromite sand, its basicity is neutral. This property is used by manufacturers for manufacturing inorganic binders. This also leads to its usage in a wide range of resin bonding systems.
• Chromite sand also makes a popular refractory material due to its property of high heat stability.
This makes the business of wholesale chromite sand in India a profitable one.
Advantages of ordering chromite sand from leading Chromite Sand Supplier in India are:-
1. Bulk or retail orders can be placed easily with chromite sand supplier in India.
2. Orders can be placed anytime, all year round according to the requirement
3. Always an on-time delivery is assured
4. Reasonable prices of different varieties
5. Easy to book online website
This entry was posted on May, 02, 2019 at 10 : 52 am and is filed under Chromite Sand. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.